Thursday, October 25, 2007

Update on Shorty AKA Aunt Bea



I also wanted to update you on Shorty and send some pictures. As you can see in the pictures Bruce is never far away and even waits for her to wake up. She makes a good excuse for being able to sit on the couch and do nothing. She loves to be held while she sleeps, and we all oblige her. She has a thing for my husband and nephew where she wants them to play with her and she won't take no for an answer. This is the only time she really barks. She follows them around everywhere, and I mean everywhere. They can't go to the bathroom without her waiting at the door for them. Another thing we have discovered is how much lights and shadows get her going. She will very intently chase lights and shadows. Of course the guys love to have her chase their flashlights. I have to hide the surge protector light on my computer because she will get under my desk and scratch at it till she gets it off. Now she's gotten so good she can get it with one hit. She and Bruce will go at it every once in awhile. It is usually over food. Even though I feed them seperately, Shorty will get aggressive towards Bruce. He recognizes it immediately and lays down in submission, but she continues until we put her in her crate. Just know that we love her so much and are taking good care of her.
Cheryl

No comments: