Saturday, September 22, 2007

Lucy has found her love



Lucy has found her love . After a brief stay with Pound Dog Rescue, Lucy has found her forever home. She was in the pound, back in the corner, not wanting to come with me. Not knowing what I would do. Am I a bad guy? Am I a good guy? She was so confused by the whole Pound experience she didn't want to come with me, then after convincing her to follow me out of the pound, I couldn't convince her to ride in the van(looked like the Pound truck, I guess. Gotta sell that thing). So we walked. And by the time we reached the house, she was in love with me!

How could we let her go, she just pierced your heart! It would have to be just the right home. We'll she found one(look at picture again, and laugh). It was love at first sight. Cain. They couldn't take their eyes off each other. How could we say no. We didn't. Even putting them in the car was an experience. Cain was first, and Lucy wouldn't leave his sight. So off they drove, hearts fluttering and tears.
Belle


"I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever"
Rabindranath Tagor

No comments: