Thursday, January 17, 2008

Remi Lotus Wolf AKA Na' May


Remi, the smallest of the littermates has found a wonderful home. He came to us so small and weak, and on the threshold of death. At times, during the long nights of nuturing we thought he was going to pass through Heaven's Gate, but with his will and our love, he's a happy little pup wanting to please, ponder and poop. His story with his new Pet Parents will follow soon...

Hi Lin and Paul.
Na' May had a very good first night. He came home and played so nicely with Tigger and Chiy. I don't think he knows he is so little. Na' May slept with us and of course the other two dogs. Our bed is full. Which is fine with all of us.
Na' May went to see Dr. Boyce today. He had his first distemper parvo vaccine. He is doing great he didn't even cry for a sec. Na' May will go to work with me again tomorrow just because I want to be close to him. He loved running around the clinic. Everyone is in love with him.
I will take lots of pics for you so you can see how well he is doing. Thank You so much for letting us adopt him, he is truly a great addition to our family.
Thanks Mel


Paul and Lin
Just wanted to give you an update on Na'May. He is doing great. He sleeps pretty much all night we only have to get up twice to go out. He has had a few accidents in the house, but manly goes to the door when he needs to potty. He loves the big boys and goes after them to play every chance he gets. He does not like being away from me. He cries when I leave the room. So Monday should be interesting for my house sitter. I'm not sure how he will do with me being gone all day at work. I have taken him with me the last couple of days. He enjoys it. He runs around the clinic like he belongs there. He likes his new food (Science Diet Lamb and Rice Large Puppy) it has not upset his stomach or given him diarrhea so I'm happy for that. His water has to have ice in it The colder the better. He does not care for cats too much. I'm glad all the cats live in the garage. So, he is doing well. I'll take pics as soon as I find my camera, with two small children and now four dogs I cant seem to find anything. We are looking forward to seeing everyone next Sun.
Mel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks like Yoda!